Wednesday, August 5, 2009

LOVE THE EARTH! ..and please let me introduce myself :)

After much travelling, and studying abroad, I have finally settled down in my native Ghana, West-Africa. Things here are quite different from the Western world. The pace seems a tad slower, and technology is not so overpowering. I enjoy being back home, yet I worry about a variety of things, including how much people know about our earth and the peril she faces. Do you know how your lifestyle contributes to her demise?

It's time we take a closer look at ourselves and make that crucial change. You can contribute in your own small way to the dream of a greener earth!

When was the last time you planted something? a plant? a tree?

How do you dispose of your waste?

Ever tried recycling?

How much energy do you waste in your home or at work?

People from the Western World probably hear questions like this all the time, but in this part of the world, not enough noise is being made about global warming and the fact that we need to be kinder to the earth. As a singer/songwriter and recording artist, I use my opportunities to reach people, and to tell them about some of these things. As a hand-crafter of bath and body products, I use nature's wonders to make soaps, body butters, scrubs and more to enable myself and others get the best body care from nature. Everything we need to look good, feel good, and smell good, is available by the grace of nature. Some of the BEST ingredients for your hair, skin, and well-being are produced by the Earth. You can have your own NATURAL facials , soaks. e.t.c with ingredients right out of your kitchen!

So you can call me Yazay the Earth-Child, Music Messenger, Creative Hand-crafter, (sometimes Primadonna.. have to tell the whole truth right?), and a Business Owner who would love to share some knowledge and thoughts with the world. Let's enjoy our time here while we can, so GET NATURAL, and BE PAMPERED!

xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment